Saturday, May 3, 2014

Real Food with Kids


hey strangers!

just thought i'd share our family's latest adventure!

We've had a snow ball of health concerns come up in the last year and it's caused me to put an even higher priority on the level of nutrition i provide for my family. Emery has developed problems with gluten, dairy, and all grains. She's handled it well for the most part, but i can see an even greater need for me, as her mom, to teach her the importance of healthy eating!

A few months ago, i started an Instagram account called RealFoodwithKids. I've been documenting my time with my little ones in the kitchen - posting recipes, activities, and discussions we've had. It's been so much fun to watch her grow in knowledge and skill!

I just wanted to share some of my favorite images and invite you to check out our IG feed if you're interested in including your little ones in a real food kitchen. I'm in the beginning stages of creating a blog to expand on the topics i've touched on, but for now, feel free to check out IG and/or our Facebook page!

We work together:





I teach her a skill and then she works alone:








Cooper is involved:


Daddy is involved:






We talk about purees and Baby Led Weaning:







We ferment, soak, sprout, render, pickle, clabber, and culture:






But most of all, we have FUN:






feel free to join our journey! 

IG name: RealFoodwithKids 
Facebook: Real Food with Kids

love and intentional parenting,
amber

3 comments: